Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cycle of Disappointment

I am disappointed by myself, deeply. For certain aspects I am not able to handle things well, or even to face simply the situation, forever. I feel so bad. And I know I may feel even worse later on if things go no. I guess I can cease things from going on. Yet, as before, I feel bad to do so again. Again and again? Not sure. Cycle.

I do not mean to hurt anyone whilst I believe I should not be bothered by anyone. I keep sighing these two three days, feeling bad, stupid and somehow guilty. Life or living itself is already annoying and why not keep things simple? Well, “simple”? Not sure. Cycle.

It was somewhat of NO SURPRISE to see the outcome. To be honest I could predict it MIGHT be like this. I just let things happen, let them go worse and let myself worsen them. It was my fault, not others’. My fault? Yes My fault. Cycle.

Cycle, cycle, cycle. Cycles. I am disappointed by myself, deeply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe, life is full of disappointment. We are here to suffer...or think of the bright side, to enjoy wonderful things that have been given to us...e.g...ur gd frd...that means "me" :)