Friday, July 11, 2008

Tonight I found some photos out...

Well...how to say it properly? I am trying to put those pieces of memories and my messy feeling right this moment together.

I guess it was Summer 1999. I am always not sure the exact date, but, as shown on the photos, I am quite sure our faces looked terribly young and we dressed simply...young. Those were our days.

We hanged out together and coincidently met one of our old classmates, CWL. We took photo out there together, with smiling faces. I then delivered the photos and planed to give them to him when I got the chance to see him again. Unfortunately I would never ever have such a chance as he passed away 2 years ago.

And tonight I found some photos out and was stocked by the those we took together. I feel terribly bad and am sorry that I didn't try to reach him more actively those day, for at least giving him the photos...

So it was in Form 1 (Class 1E) when we first met and I still remember one of the very first memories between us: He was the monitor and was sitting just next to me, on my left. During the Geog lesson the teacher picked students out and asked them questions; he suddenly said, "男班長...隔離個女同學..." and asked me a question. I didn't know how to answer but CWL told me about it.

And, for the very last memory about CWL, I still remember how I wondered that morning when 兄弟 phoned me for telling about the news of him, as reported on the front pages of a number of newspapers.

Again, May he stay in a better world now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我曾經和他及司徒住在和學校一街之隔的同一棟居屋內。中二三時和他同班,也會約他到公園耍玩。中四五分別在文理科班,有有打藍球的機會。

我也算和他一家相識。後來我一家搬離了那一棟大廈,也再沒有和他聯絡(但有和司徒聯絡)。

後來有一天,在報上見到那件意外。本來這意外除了在將軍澳發生外,沒有甚麼可以令我注意。但是報紙同時登了他的身份証。我真的不敢想像這件事在他的身上發生。我第一時間打電話給司徒,並證實了是他。

出殯那天我也有出席。很久沒有見他的父母及兄長,見面的第一句說話便是「節哀順便」。

後來,又有一次在街上見到張媽媽。但我不敢叫她,因為我怕她見到他兒子的同學們會勾起她的傷心事。