Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Differet Angle

I am fuckin scared.

Just back from IC. When i was downstairs in the door the security told me there was a suspected bomb in Wood Green early on in the afternoon. The whole area was close but it wasn't on TV.

"Don't be scared....thru' i am," he said.

I am, indeed. I wanted to talk to someone but i didn't know whom to talk to. I msn Billy but he wasn't there. I then texted him, and he phoned me back in mintues. I felt a bit more "real" and clam to hear a fimilar voice. Thanks Billy.

It seems he is my only friend in UK. On 7th morning he tried to reach me on the phone since he knew I needed to go out that day and I must pass King's Cross thru' Piccadically Line. Sorry that I switched off my phone and so he couldn't even know if I was ok. I got his text when I woke up and also his msn (urgent) messages.

I indeed appreciate those who called me, Billy, Yan, Leona, William & *my parents. You guys are so sweet.......I really need to hear your voices as I was really really panic and alone at times. Your voices comforted me so much. Maybe I sound ok, yet I didn't tell when I was watching news on TV I couldn't help crying, from my heart. When I saw the double decker bus which has became a single decker one...雙層巴士炸到變單層......Too scaring. I got a moment wishing so much to simply get a ticket and fly home.

Surely I got many messages, too. Thanks too guys. I know I am being remembered and worried.

Life after 911 changes. Remembering 911 was even more large-scale & terrible, I yet didn;t really figure it out not until London Attacks. Never have I been in the fear of worrying my life, like this. It is just so near. For those who haven't been in the position like I do, they never understand the way I really feel. Just like I didnt really know how the Americans felt a couple of years ago: I felt sorry, but not panic.

I just want to enjoy life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anytime.
take care!
if u are scared, call me or talk to me via msn.
be careful. take care

zeiling said...

Thanks lovely. U take care too.

P.S. I am going to get a vodafone card ga la...