Thursday, May 04, 2006

自信の全面打擊

昨日在網上申請某公司MT;今日立刻收到回覆:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you very much for your interest in XYZ! and for submitting your application.

I regret to inform you that I will not be consider you application on this occassion.

The response to our advertisement was very good and there were other candidates, who's overall profile was better suited to our requirements.

I would like to wish you all the best for the future.

Yours sincerely,

XXX

People Manager

......當堂死左。係,我知鬼佬公司興出信話你知你既 application肥左,以前係英國都收過。但洗唔洗咁直接呀?洗唔洗咁effective呀People Manager?遲少少覆我都好過D丫。


P.S. B指出佢用錯relative clause,將 whose 寫成 who's。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

仲俾面呀

Anonymous said...

"I will not be consider", "was better suited to",这种低级错误都犯得出的公司,不去也罢。据说很多公司用Software读简历(我知道的有Deloitte,它自己的网站上也有承认),傻乎乎的求职者们在线申请表格一填就是几小时……BTW, I have started a new round of jobseeking - the Cambridge company finds all kinds of excuse they can for using me on a part-time basis until next Feb. I can survive with its OK payment, but I need a stable job which I can rely on and I have to save enough for the future...anyway, good luck to both of us! Cannot wait to see you in London...

Anonymous said...

And it seems that HW has already gone (farming?) to NZ, following her Z! What a colossal joke...

zeiling said...

大師,
係呀. 真係死左. 以後唔好再幫襯佢地!

kitty,
Yes, I heard of these software too; anyway, (the mistakes appear in) the letter proves that--I could consider my English really good! -_-V hehe!--> at least, mine sounds better than a Manager's of a worldwide company!! (Huh, u know it well, it got chains in HK, New York & LONDON!)

Anyway, when are you moving to Cambridge? Huh...actually, are you going to move there, or simply stay in London? Well, I love Cambridge but it's a bit too boring out there...Hope you get used to your new & exciting life & know many new friends soon! Cheers!

As for HW, yes, I guess so...haha...I wish her happy farming! and get her VISA as she wishes!